STAND NUMBER: 302
Qatar Financial Centre
The Qatar Financial Centre (QFC), one of the world's leading and fastest growing onshore business and financial centres, endeavours to promote Qatar as an attractive business destination and lies in the crossroads between East and West.
The QFC offers its own legal, regulatory, tax and business infrastructure, including:
• Up to 100% foreign ownership
• 100% repatriation of profits
• 10% corporate tax on locally-sourced profits
• World-class regulator
• Trade in any currency
• Legal environment based on English common law
• Attractive tax and business environment
• A streamlined and transparent company registration and licensing process
• A unique Administrative Employment Dispute Resolution Centre accredited by the International Labour Organization (ILO)
Companies set up under the QFC also benefit from Qatar`s extensive DTA network with over 81 countries. QFC`s unique platform has allowed it to attract a business community of over 760 firms from all over the world across a variety of financial and non-financial sectors. This has created a community of over 3500 people, with a combined total assets under management of over US$20 billion.